Belly Up Tavern
Best live music club in San Diego
• Rockin' since 1974, Belly Up has received national accolades from the likes of Rolling Stone Magazine "one of the hottest clubs on the West Coast."
• Belly Up has been voted "San Diego's Best Live Music Venue" numerous times.
• Belly Up brings the best in new, up-and-coming artists as well as established legends.
• Genres range from alternative rock, rock, reggae, and hip-hop to blues, folk, jazz, Latin and more!
• Past artists who have graced the Belly Up stage include:
Death Cab for Cutie, Maroon 5, Black Eyed Peas, Blink 182, Etta James, Gwen Stephani, Ben Folds, Jack Johnson,
Steel Pulse, The Roots, Bo Diddley, Dialated Peoples,
Poncho Sanchez, Donavon Frankenreiter, Mason Jennings,
Ben Harper, Curtis Mayfield, Aimee Mann, Dennis Quaid and
The Sharks and many more!!!
• Locals appreciate the Belly Up for the little things like free coat check, free parking, ins and outs, reasonable bar prices, and affordable ticket prices.
• Fans also appreciate the "big things" like the world-class sound and talent in an intimate environment -
600 seat capacity.
• Belly Up not only features live music but is also available for private events. Let us plan your next party!
• Hungry during a show? Belly Up offers a delectable bar menu as well as a full service bistro-style restaurant, the Wild Note CafÃ©, right next door. Why not wine, dine and skip the line?
• "The Belly Up is continually voted best live music club in San Diego for a reason...because of its intimacy, sound, vibe, value and diversity. We have 33 years of history and we're always learning from experience, striving to do the best we can for our audience and the bands."
- Steve Goldberg, Co-Owner, Belly Up
Belly Up Tavern
143 South Cedros Avenue, Suite T
Solana Beach, CA 92075